Vegas Vacation - Day 3

$17.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Stretchmarks just keep appearing on my ass and thighs over night, but that won't stop my appetite 😜. For breakfast I made sure that there was another visit to the buffet at the hotel. I had to have more of those crepes and poached pears. Speaking of crepes, I had three all to myself. Ham & Cheese, Nutella & Banana, and then a plain Butter & Sugar crepe all to this greedy piglet! Lunch was just as good, we went to the Cheesecake Factory at Ceaser's Palace where I got two fried chicken sandwiches plus appetizers and a big slice of their Oreo cheesecake! I definitely look bigger by the end of the night because for dinner I ate an entire Cornish game hen, baked potatoes, bread with warm bone marrow butter, and a couple of beers. I even got measured at Victoria Secret this day, I can proudly say I have now gone up to a 32DDD sized bra. After that, it's goodbye to Victoria Secret because they wont make bras that fit these two balloons on my chest. Hopefully you can all see just as  much of a difference between Day One and Day Three as I did 😉

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Polluxshep

Posted

Stretch marks are very sexy, nothing to feel self conscious of. Love the new bra and panties too very cute! ❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.