5 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip I am officially wearing my first ever garter/pair of stockings. I hope you like my new underwear, I though red was appropriate for valentine's day but i may of gone overboard with the colour considering I'm a single girl with nobody to give me belly rubs. Watch me moisturise my big tits, stomach and thighs while I shake my bottom & play with my belly a little more. I feel so sexy wearing all red with this long blonde hair , if you like fat barbie dolls I'm your gal. Lot's of posing in the extra footage from another clip added at the end. I made this video for a special gentleman who gifted me this gorgeous underwear, which has actually changed my life and given me confidence I never thought I had and he said I can post this clip so, a reminder I can always make custom content for anyone!

Other Files from BingeBabe

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Hank Scorpio

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I LOVE this clip so much ❤️ I absolutely love the confidence it has brought you. And you damn well should be. Your body is absolutely divine and I could genuinely watch it all day everyday ❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are so sexy in garters and stockings, showing the roundness of Your beautiful Body perfectly

Share this review

Link to review