5 Screenshots

About This File

Jules is in her natural habitat, the kitchen.. Her skinnier days are long gone.. This is where she is the most comfortable and it shows. You get to see all of her fat bulges, stretch marks and cellulite as she wobbles when walking up and down her kitchen. 

She shoves her Macaroni and Cheese in her mouth while hopping up and down showing you how much movement her tummy and thighs make. She shakes her but, Twerks and jiggles for you throughout her stuffing. She is so hungry and couldn't wait so she eats straight from the ** in this one 🐖.

PS: This video is filmed in portrait mode so that all of my rolls and bulges fills the whole screen for you!! You get to see me up close and personal in all my BBW glory 💓💓

Enjoy!! 

💋👑💋👑💋👑

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

One of my favourite videos! PJ gives you everything in this clip! She eats her pot of creamy macaroni like a royal fat chick, such a glutton. 

SO SEXY 

Everyone should watch this one, y'all are missing out!

Link to review
johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is such a good video it has everything you can think of!! Juggling, belly play, stuffing, twerking. Y’all are missing out. This model is too underrated and it’s too good of a video to pass 10/10

Response from the author:

Wow 😍😍 

It's so awesome to hear my clip is a 10/10 😋

Thank you so much for the great review 💓💓💓

Link to review
dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Watch this greedy sexy piggy enjoy a whole pot of super creamy, cheesy mac and cheese in her kitchen while walking around wearing a night gown and g string. She also drinks coke and wiggles her belly and big bum around. If you like seeing a girl being a fat ass stuffing and burping while shaking her fat ass to a few songs, this will be a good time for you.

Definitely should do more twerking in the future as your butt keeps expanding from those twinkies and chocolate milks 🐷🐷🐷😉

Response from the author:

Thank youuu!!! 😍😍

I will definitely be doing some more twerking and jiggling on here 😉😋

Thank you so much for 5 stars 😍💕

Link to review