6 Screenshots

About This File

I met up with my BBW friend AslynFaye in Las Vegas and we pigged out for the duration of our trip. In this video we had just gotten back from eating at the buffet and tell you all about the loads of food that we ate at this one and why our big bellies are looking extra bloated today. We rub each others bellies and try to squish into some too small belts to fit around our stretched tummies.

If you know anything about my size from my other videos you'd know the belt I try on is way too small and it squishes me so tight around my waist, letting the fat spill out over it. Aslyn tries on her belt, then double belts herself to jiggle on all fours. I belt myself as tight as it would allow, almost painfully and jiggle on all fours, letting my fat spill out over the belt. We're such good piggies that we went on to eat after the video was over. Can you imagine how much bigger we're going to look soon when we gain more weight? Soon the belts won't even fit around us no matter how hard we try!

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this clip then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.