6 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

Ever wonder where my feedee journey began? How did I find gaining, why did I commit, and what was my initial reaction? I share all the hedonistic details in this clip, everything from when I got started, how much I've gained, and what I love most about being a fat babe! I love being a big fat babe so much that even if I wanted to I couldn't go back to being skinny; I'm far too lazy, out of shape, and dependent on fried foods to help myself. I make sure to take this time to show you all my new red stretching marks, extended belly, and tight bodysuit! 

Clip features: Fat chat, Gaining Talk, Feedee Goals, Popsicle Sucking, Stretch Marks, Belly Jiggle.

Clip shot in portrait mode, final GIF is sizing. 

Thank you all so much for your continued love, support, and kind words. Being a fat girl is fun and hot, but it's not for everyone or everyone's cup of tea, I'm happy to have a place where it is! So much love!
XOXO,
A future SSBBW 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lovely video -- Freya tells her story very well, and I agree she looks amazing in her beret. 😁

Link to review
Guest Honeybear

College was a good start, makes me wish I indulged as much as you. You look so cute with your beret and when your belly surges out like a broken dam, it's a gift and thank you for this. 

Link to review