Dee stuffs and puts on some shorts

$7

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee eats some McDonald’s and puts on some shorts. After eating she stands and shows her growing body. Turning around and around and rubbing her large belly.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zoll2008

Would have given a 5 If you had talked more about how fat you are, how fat you are getting and how much you want to be fatter!   Big is OK, but fat or fatter is the language I want to hear. 

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dee, this video is great!  I love your different look in this video, kind of a nerdy skater girl vibe :) I'm glad to hear you've been stuffing yourself regularly and drinking your shakes every day!  Your thighs are starting to get some chunk on them, they look great in those shorts!  Of course I love how your belly is looking, very well fed, I love how tight the shirt is on you!  I also enjoy stranger things, always a twist to each episode.  I know you're a hard gainer, but it's working slowly but surely... keep eating as much as you can hold at every meal, have several meals a day, with several shakes a day, and you'll start to pack some serious weight onto your hips and thighs... you will look fantastic when you reach your sexy pear shape :)

Link to review
dg35

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, the new weight really is settling nicely, and it seems like its happening much quicker now. Starting to blow up ;) Belly and curves look amazing, thx for sharing! 

Link to review
Erichendo23

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Damn dee this was well overdue lol buying a new video this is so hot 🤤

Link to review
Henke

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I don't know In fact what is best with this girl if it her endless Beauty och damn hot curves I don't know exaktly what I love most about Dees videos but you can see how fast she grow you see different in every updates she put on. She is completley amazin😍

Link to review