Brazilian Snack Challenge - Anna and the 75 Brazilian Snack showdown

$4.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In this video you will see me with a very brazilian thing, brazilian party snacks, among them, chicken croquetes, named Coxinhas, cheese balls, sausage and cheese, and a few others such as meat croquetes and so on. You will see me challenge myself as I try to stuff my growing belly with 75 snacks in one sitting while drinking a 2 liter coke bottle, i must say, lots of burps involved!

come see if i can actually eat them all, and how big my belly gets as i keep on stuffing my face with only one goal in mind! BE BIGGER, GAIN AND FATTEN UP

Like i always say, bigger IS absolutely Better! Come see me!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Soja

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Classic AnnaOli. Skimpy outfit, fat rolls bulging everywhere. Savage gluttony, jiggling, gorgeous belly, and sexy burps. The best.

Link to review
Rantree

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great stuffing clip!! keep going!!! I want to see you eating more!!!

Link to review
Lysterfiend

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Seriously such a top notch big girl 👌 beautiful face, body, and oh my god, just everything. She's so plump and pretty!

Link to review
Guest davbec

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a great video Anna, I love you beautiful fat body along with your burps and nice appetite. You're definitely my favorite curvage model now!

Link to review
Payton

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Another wonderful video and wow your burps are incredible. You are such a naughty piggy. Capable of eating so much 

Link to review