Late Nite Denny's Pig-Out ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿ’•

$4.99

ย ย  (9 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿทย Oink oink boys! Man I have to tell you guys how much I've been stuffing myself nonstop at every chance I get with all kinds of fast food to add to this fastly fattening gut and thickening butt. I mean seriously! Pizza, burgers, fries, chinese, you name it! All the foods I used to avoid like the plague when I was a fitness model I now find I can't stop fitting into my mouth and growing this big bubble butt and soft jiggly gut even bigger. I'm really growing into quite the prized piggy here, and thanks to one of my biggest supporters @dj2k1357, I can now show you guys how much of a piggy I really am turning into by wearing this all pink, skin tight bodysuit complete with pigy ears and tail. But I have to say, if this belly or ass gets any bigger (which it definitely will since I've been stuffing myself like a pregnant woman growing this permanent food baby to 200 lbs and beyondย ๐Ÿ˜), I may need to size up to an XL very soon ;).

My boyfriend is at work, and I'm feeling quite lonely and hungry, so I decide what better way to cure both by ordering a massive feast to fill my greedy tummy for all my fans to enjoy! Plus, I love stuffing when he is gone because I get to be extra greedy and never have to shareย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‹. Might be a bit selfish, but a growing girl like me needs all those gains to myself rightย ;)I'm feeling like breakfast for dinner, so come watch me as I get full to the brim with a feast of eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast and for dessert, a nice slice of cheesecake. Not bad for a beginner huh? I really am working overtime to be the sexiest, greediest piggy on Curvage, and I hope you all can see thatย ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท.

When I first start out, I think piece of cake (pun intended), but by the end after the piece of cake, I'm completely stuffed and defeated in a satisfying way. I love challenging and pushing myself and I know you are going to love the way my big belly is pushing past my boobs already and resting on my juicy thighs by the end. My only disappointment is one of my french toasts was moldy. Aw man! I really wanted to eat thatย :(

I think it's safe to say it's official guys! Your girl is truly a greedy piggy and this is only the beginning of my journey from fitness to fatness, and you are all invited to witness my porky transformation oink oinkย ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‰

Be sure to support me guys by following, liking and commenting on my posts and leaving feedback and reviews. I really love interacting with all of you and want to be your fave piggy here. So tell me what you want to see and thanks for helping this piggy get even fatter oink oink!ย 

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

๐Ÿคฉ

Link to review
Nate616

Amazing video as always! You look so big and sexy @HungrylilKitty! The perfect video for anyone whose into her amazing gain!ย Keep up the amazing work!ย 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Dana is simply the cutest little piggy as she eats her late night Denny'sย ๐Ÿฅฐ 5 STARS, Sweetie!ย ๐Ÿ˜˜ Keep growing!!!!

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Impressed by how you put away that cheesecake at the end!

Link to review
Zoll2008

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Beautiful lady!ย  Very vocal and easy to understand.ย  Such a sweet, adorably sexy voice.ย  She definitely wears her new weight well.ย  Looking forward to seeing what the future brings.

Link to review
Residentsteven

Hungrylilkitty has definitely been a lil ๐Ÿท recently she lets you know what she has been eating and its a lot her tummy is very bloated before she even starts eating and the buttons are straining on her top ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. She is dressed in her new piggy outfit she eats a lot in this 12 minute vid while letting out burps and one loud hiccup ๐Ÿ˜ย she was enjoying her food a little to much ๐Ÿ˜‚ canโ€™t wait to hear more. I wonder what you will be eating next time kitty, 5 stars vid as always.

Link to review
dj2k1357

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

When I got this outfit for her, I knew she would look amazing in it, but I am absolutely blown away with how tight and sexy it is already fitting on her super curvy, plump body. This outfit may already be at it's final days, but what is just beginning is Kitty's transformation from former fitness model to greedy piggyย  and this outfit and her eating habits in this video totally represent that transformation ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‰.

When the bf is away, the piggy will munch away, so watch as Kitty eats a huge feast of breakfast foods to stuff her big belly even more than it already is in that bodysuit. She eats eggs, bacon, sausage, french toasts slathered in whipped cream and butter, and for dessert, a nice slice of cheesecake.ย 

In just 12 mins, she manages to finish off a feast probably made for 2 people, and she is visibly stuffed and she shows off her proud food baby that is sticking out like she is actually pregnant. Besides stuffing herself in this vid, she talks about all the fast food she has been eating nonstop this week and it certainly shows. I have no doubt she will hit 200 very soon breeze right past that number.

ย From fitness model to being so big she is struggling to barely fit into a large, her dedication to unlimited cheat days and widening her waist are going to lead to some excellents gainz in the near future ;)

Link to review