Bunny Anna the Fat White Stuffed Rabbit

$5.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In this absolutely lovely video you will see me in a tight and white lingerie that hugs my curves while making it easy to see a lot of me, meanwhile i wear bunny ears and a bow tie for you to create a bunny costume. Here you will have the intimate experience of me talking to you about how much i have grown and how much i like it and with me interacting with you about how much i love my new curves, all the while i eat a lot of snacks, stuff my face and burp, and the while i smile at you.

This video had me so excited that i cannot help but to hump my pillows mid eating, all the while i show you my big soft and squishy belly while i talk to you.

This video features english subtitles and is one of my biggest yet. Come see me dress up as a fat bunny for you. 

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Soja

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The pillow humping near the end puts this clip over the top. Anna is SO TURNED ON by the simple act of eating thousands of calories of junk food. Her body has such a soft, overfed look, and she is clearly obsessed with stuffing herself. Too cute for words.

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🤩a soft and round bunny

Link to review