1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty's week with food has been an amazing one..she's eaten from all her favorite fast food places, Burger King, Auntie Anne's, McDonald's, Panda Express, Pizza Hut & a local Chinese Restaurant two times! In this video you will see the aftermath on her tummy out of everywhere else, she demonstrates by jiggling her belly in more than 1 occasion, it is quite adorable & funny to see. Her belly is hanging quite low and it now sways as she's bent over. Just to think, she used to have a flat tummy with abs, her abs are far gone!..Enjoy this video of my body ..lots of jiggling and bouncing for you to enjoy 🥰 

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PoachedParsley

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You have a beautiful body, and it continues to become more and more so. I'd love to see you be able to get nice proper cameras for your videos as well. Keep it up!

Link to review
ivan_ivanov100

It is pretty good video. Kitty have cute voice and make sexy comments how much she eats last week. She plays a bit with her butt and belly. She shows side view, but mostly be could see her butt. Video has one little minus kitty films herself from hand, from tripod it would be better.

Response from the author:

Thanks sweetie, I used a tripod in my other videos,  this video I wanted the camera to follow my booty around 👌💕

Link to review
Guest Will7890

Great video 😁 I really loved your commentary as well as seeing your butt and belly from different angles. Can't wait for more. Keep up the amazing work 😍

Link to review
Guest Mdrmax

Amazing and so sexy ! 😍

Link to review