Plump Pink Piggy

$4.99

(0 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve definitely plumped you since my Vegas vacation 🐷 an XS small really hugs every single inch of my growing curves. My ass just keeps ballooning up with every pound, swallowing up my panties and making putting on pants super difficult in the morning. My butt even makes it so that I get stuck in tight spaces some times 🍑. I can’t wait to eat and keep getting even fatter, bloating up into the fat pig I crave to be 🤤🐷

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Apparently, for som strange reason, I can't rate these pics so I'm just gonna leave a comment: Candii really reached a step in Vegas and now she's definintely a BIG girl! You should totally get these pics as it's clearly her best contribution for now! You can see admire her body with crazy proportions in every angle and she's covered with stretch marks now!

I can't wait to see her next video to see all that fat in action! I bet she'll start to waddle very soon if it's not the case already...

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.