2 Screenshots

About This File

Happy Valentine’s Day!

After being stood up for Valentine’s Day, i’d love for you to keep me company as I stuff myself  with a romantic Dinner for two.. you won’t leave me waiting for you right??

*52 photos of me in sexy red lingerie included

P.s

When you leave a review you will also get a bonus clip of me rubbing my super stuffed belly 

See you soon my valentine ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Verbbowl

Kimbely stuffing her huge belly with all that food is the sexiest thing ever. Wish I was her valentine!! 😍 Looking forward to her rubbing her huge belly!

Link to review
naeem

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely loved your burps! Hope you continue having fun stuffing yourself!

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Loved the additional photo set too

Link to review
Guest Triton8484

This is a wonderful video. Beautifully done, and the main event, the stuffing, was exquisite as well. Those plates truly looked small in front of her, and I hope the remaining food did find a home in your belly too 😁 Thanks for sharing with us!

Link to review
FatGurlLover

Awesome video. Kimbely's body is a sight to behold, and she has a beautiful face as well. She eats a meal for two, rubs her belly and talks about how she loves being stuffed. There's a really great photo set included with the video too. Can't wait to see her next video! 

Link to review
foball1290

Gosh darn Idk who in their right mind would stand this goddess of beauty up but this girl deserves to be spoiled like the belly queen she is!! Would love to feed you and give all that belly love💓 it deserves...  Loved the outfit and hair👌 a very sexy clip 🔥😍 and cant wait to see you continue to grow!!😘

Link to review
gflono86

Oh my goodness 😍 who would dare to stand you up Mami that would be such a disgrace !!!! This vid is so sensual your huge round jiggly belly needs so much tlc!!! I love your accent it's Soo sexy hope to see more of your sexiness to come great  vid!!! 👸🏻😍😍😍😍😍🐷🐷😬

Link to review
Guest Thakidbreezy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I wouldnt have stood you up at all on Valentine's Day looking that gorgeous an sexy  an with a stuff belly  really enjoyed the burps an the seeing your belly fully out 

Link to review