6 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $8.99 
Now $6.00

One of my super sweet feeders decided to surprise me with a 5,000 calorie stuffing from McD's.

With a little coaching, they helped me down bite after bite until I was absolutely ready to burst. My jeans were already tight when I started, but they were practically bursting by the time I was halfway done. With a firm hand from my feeder we were able to unbutton my jeans, allowing for my big belly to spill into my lap.

In between bites from my feeder I gulp down soda causing me to burp and belch. I love being a cute, growing fat babe. Having support from my feeder and other feeders help me push to gain even more.

Clip features: tight jeans, unbuttoning, stuffing, getting fed, gaining encouragment, fat chat, sweet encouragement.

*final gif is size of clip, clip filmed in portrait 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Honeybear

The sound and of you struggling and whimpering to unbutton your Jeans was one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen/heard. You’re blimping hard. I love it  

Link to review