❤️ Happy Valentine’s Day Baby ❤️

$8.99

(6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I had my friend over for valentines and I didn’t quite realise how much she’d be into talking about my gain and wanting to feed me cakes.

She even ate a few herself! You can see her disgust when she realises she’s ate so many! 

This is super informal - I wanted to show you this massive size comparison and see how she reacted to my way of life... I liked this experience and I think she did too!

all the love and hugs this Valentine’s Day 🧡🧡

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

The chemistry between them is just amazing and the moments when our Cupcake is being fed by her skinny friend are perfect. The contrast between their bodies is insane and it's so so hot!

Link to review
AresEno52

😍You two are a real eye-catcher for someone who likes the contrast between two different body types. And then with such 2 beauties in one video. This definitely has potential for more nice clips with you two! I look positively into the future, what may come next ...😍 5/5👌

Link to review
wdyw

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ok I've now bought and watched this video (several times) and I have to say it's delightful and very hot. Your friend - as I'm sure you know is stunningly beautiful - a classic beauty - she's also got a great attitude and unfazed by our (collective) quirky perversion. I'd love to see her interact more with you. Id go nuts to see you weigh each other - I'm dying to know how much her skinny perfect body weighs as much as I am your beautiful belly the pinnacle of gluttony. Your friend (I missed her name) has an infectious smile and a curiosity about something that's going on she clearly dosent really understand but is prepared to go along with just because of her friendship to you. It's a great twist and she seems so nice - I'd love to get to know more about her and understand just what she thinks of what you're doing to yourself and what she thinks of guys like us who worship you.

Link to review
blue_penguin26

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very fun and entertaining! Your friend seemed to have a blast helping/participating too. Hope to see more from both of you again soon :)

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😈

Link to review
b22lk

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

This was absolute GOLD! We definitely need to see more of you two together. Your friends almost evil smile as she feeds you is quite something. We need to see more of you being fed by her, while she encourages and entices you to become an even bigger softer pig! The sheer size difference between you two just makes it all the more amazing. Bravo!

Response from the author:

Watch this space 😈

Link to review