Quantcast

Belly Rub Confession + In'N'Out Stuffing

$5.99

(3 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

8 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as I become my most vulnerable yet while I discuss how my recent 10lb gain has started to affect me. What begins as a simple confession of how I feel about my gain turns into a belly rub that turns into a stuffing. I got a little carried away, so the camera had to go off! Just a fun short clip 😜 More to come soon! Enjoy ❤️ 

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Jooky

Report ·

Definitely getting bigger!  Love watching you burst out of all your clothes before my eyes!!  

Share this review

Link to review
itisreallyme

Report ·

Already a noticeable difference from her recent return. She definitely conveys a sense of authenticity in her interest to grow more. Excited to see where her journey takes her this time.

Response from the author:

It is authenticity you see because I am truly a fat girl.

Share this review

Link to review
akula1369

Report ·

GGG explains why she's been getting so fat lately and why her fat pants are quickly becoming her skinny jeans.  She's so surprised that she has a real belly now, and the thought up plumping up so fast gets her turned on.  She scarfs down a burger and fries, making her belly more swollen with each bite.  Will she be able to stop gaining weight, or will she balloon into a true fat girl?

Share this review

Link to review