6 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a few months since you've seen your girlfriend Casey and damn, she blew the fuck up. When you left her, she was a tiny fit little girl and now it looks like she ate herself. Her gut is a swollen balloon of flab and you are fucking speechless. The funny part is - Casey is in complete denial about her weight gain. She explains herself with that innocent charm, completely clueless about how far she has let herself go lately. She seems completely unaware that she's piled on over 100lbs when you were away. You're shocked, but once you come to your senses you realize you fucking love it. Casey starts to realize what a lazy hog she's become.... and realizes she likes it too. Watch to see what happens as Casey explores her growing body ❤️ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved. 

Reviews are ALWAYS appreciated ❤️ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

Is there anything more cute than @Curvage Casey acting innocent and denying she's gained a fuck-ton of weight?!! Of course not! Casey has BLOWN UP but apparently doesn't realize it at first! This clip shows off how amazing Casey's personality is and you'll fall head over heels in love with this hottie and all her fat! Buy and download now! 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@BBW Casey i love your fat body. I love how you lift your underwear over your big belly and it shows off those wonderful curves! You are so amazing and gorgeous! ❤️😍😋🤤❤️

Link to review
shmedly45

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What are you waiting for!!! 
Yet another fantastic video of one of the sexiest fatties on this forum! Casey continues to grow, and it especially shows in this clip as she continues to push the limits of her tight lingerie. Such a great tease, knowing exactly what it takes to satisfy the desires of her viewers.

Here’s hoping for continued growth for a beautiful babe!

Response from the author:

Thanks babe!

Link to review