A Gaining Glutton - Anna and the McDonalds Super Stuffing

$5.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Well, it is no secret i am on a journey to become even bigger, you all know by now that with my hunger and drive to eat i am well on my way to become a USSBBW soon, and to speed things up, i want you all to see what i like to consume to grow faster and bigger!

I want to become bigger, massive, to take up more space, to make people see me and notice me, to be so big that the ground will shake as i walk, i want to expand my capacity to eat and to that i need to push my limits. Come see me eating a double quarter pounder, a quarter pounder, large fries, a strawberry milkshake and some quite large coca cola.

Come see me give in to my gluttony in this pink lingerie that makes me look like a little growing piggy!

I promisse you all, that you will love to se me eating, just as i loved to eat and stuff my growing belly.

geez, i bought these panties and top today, how long untll i grow out of them? Wanna help me grow faster?

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.