Brazilian Funk - Dancing and Shaking my Big Brazilian ASSets

$2.99

(10 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Well, i was wondering about what i could do to work up my hunger today, and you know what, dancing is amazing for that. In this short video you will see me shaking my wonderfully thick body to the sound of Brazilian Funk. You will see me dance, shake and twerk my breath away while i make the ground shake with my heavy ASSets.

Come check my Bubble Brazilian Butt and see how much i have been growing these days.

Kisses Anna

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review
SodamFat

Gorgeous! This girl has the moves! How can she support such a huge bum bum and still do these tricks? Magic? Gravity? ❤️ 🇧🇷 from 🇺🇸 

Link to review
ivan_ivanov100

That video is must to see. Anna is huge girl with a nice smile. That rare combination of hot huge body, cute face and long good hair. The video is full of belly and butt jiggle. I like her fat arms and her  cute  double chin.

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Love that jiggle 😍😍 Anna is way too cute 💖💖

Link to review
joebu8453

Wow! Such a sexy routine. I love how the checkerboard pattern shorts hypnotized me while shaking that HUGE Ass!

Link to review
Guest Honeybear

Most Lovely dance moves and jiggles. A real command of your beautiful fat body; front to back the bouncing was bountiful. Very cute stare; makes me want to go out to the club and pray I meet a bbw just as beautiful as yourself!

Link to review
Guest PoachedParsley

That was a fun and enticing video. It's always nice to see a beautiful body in movement. Thank you!

Link to review