5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

What's the best way to aid rapid weight gain? Gaining shakes! I set out to make my most calorie-filled shake yet, over 10K calories of luscious fat for my waistline.

I love the taste of the sweet, creamy goodness; this shake was a mix of chocolate and other goodies, I even included some Serious Mass powder! But nothing compares to the felling. I can feel the shake slowly trickle down my throat, and into my beautiful belly, the more I chug, the more I bulge. Until suddenly, I'm so encouraged and tight, my belly as round as a beach ball.

I can look down in pure bliss, knowing I'm one step closer to being the ultimate fat goddess! Seeing my growing belly and body in rapid time feels so amazing, I can't help but admire myself!

Clip features: Gaining shake, fat chat, burping

Video shoot in portrait mode.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

Your roundness in tight shiny clothings ...

Link to review
Guest Honeybear

Wow. I am taken aback. Every action you do brings jubilant eroticism. I can’t believe I’m using this term but I stan. 

Response from the author:

Ok wow

1. that is probably my favorite term ever (I know, I know!) 

2. thank you so much! 

3. holy fuck it makes me happy hearing this! 

Link to review