(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I just moved in to my new apartment and found this old tight outfit during the move!  I show off my new kitchen a bit and attempt to climb on the counter.

If you like this video feel free to like, comment, rate, and review.

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A shorter video, but a really exciting update!

Taytay seems bigger than ever, squeezed into what she assures us are supposed to be shorts. It's pretty hot seeing her get so out of breath from trying to climb up onto the little kitchen counter. Or is her butt just too big for it to hold? Will she manage to haul her bulk up there? Watch the video to find out!

There's a lot of talking in this video, with plenty of ideas for new videos in the new space. Personally, I'm seriously, incredibly, excited for the possibility of Taytay stuck videos. That's something I've always wanted to see her try. The future of Taytay vids is looking so bright, I'm going to need shades!

Link to review
George_Young

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Looking bigger and better than ever! Every inch of TayTay has filled out compared to just a couple months ago! Congrats on the new apartment by the way!

Link to review
Megadude118

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

awesome lovely vid can you jus hold me down and ride me you sexy round belly goddess😍

Link to review