Feedee Applicant #1

$18.99

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

My partner and I started with me. He loved feeding me, and loved even more the way I begin to look once I couldnt stop eating. No matter how much I stuff in my face, it seems I hit a plateau! I am trying but I can tell my husband has so many more calories to give. So, I decided to be a good piggy wife and find him a new mouth to feed. I interview several girls, but one of them is so undeniably sexy,  for such a small frame , she has a huge appetite. I make her start with one slice of pizza, and then another, and another. I can tell she wants to be the one. She promises to eat it all, she just wants to be our new kept feedee sooo bad, she almost pops a button! 

Thanks so Much to Chellsterz for filming this video with me, she is truly one of the sexiest woman I have ever had the pleasure to work with.

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.