Kitty's 1st STUFFING/GORGING Video (Panda Express)

$4.99

(10 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here she goes again...Kitty finds herself ordering late night take out, what is it again? It's Panda Express..she's just in love with chinese! She not only ordered 1 serving of orange chicken she ordered 2..not only did she order 1 serving of chow mein, she ordered 2..along with an egg roll and crab ragoons!..Will she be able to finish it all or is she going to be succumbed by another food coma?! ..

Watch as kitty has a hard time talking as she eats with her mouth full while talking at the same time ...she answers questions & tells you how she got into this fetish and stuffs her face endlessly before she knows it her voice is slurring again, she's in yet another food coma! ..Her bf is going to be upset yet again that she ate all the goodies and didn't save anything for him, you'd think she learned her lesson ..but nope, her piggy state of mind has gotten her in trouble again, watch her make a complete pig out of herself, she clearly thinks with her tummy not her mind 🤣 she just wants to eat everything in sight! 

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ms MacNCheese

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Thank you so much lovie dove for gifting me this video! You're such an inspiration, and I'm so happy to be part of this community of beautiful women such as yourself. Your sense of humor really shines through! Such an all around great way to spend 20 minutes and get to know you a bit. Its a good thing Chinese food doesn't keep you full long, 2 hours later I'm sure you finished the rest. Such great progress you've made, I'm sure your fiance is so proud. Those stretchmarks on your love handles are so stinking CUTE! Keep up the good work, you look great! XoXo

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🤩

Link to review
rephlex

This was the first of Kitty’s videos I bought and it definitely doesn’t disappoint! Kitty’s curves look absolutely stunning – and I swear her voice is almost as seductive as her curves ❤️ Awesome stuff – by a Curvage legend in the making!

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

Absolutely loved it, I can’t recommend highly enough a 21 minute stuffing video for such a low price is incredible value. To anyone who hasn’t purchased any of Kitty’s videos yet, you simply have too I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Kitty is so beautiful 😍, she talks about her story as she stuffs herself with a meal fit for two people. I loved how in this video she ate past the point of being stuffed, which is so hot. It really shows how committed she is to her gain. She lets out a couple of burps near the end which i think is super cute, I’d say most people with this fetish enjoy hearing burps during stuffings, I do anyway and I’d love to see more in future gorging clips. She stands up a few times throughout the video giving a stunning view of her stuffed tummy, even at one point lifting her top up showing her perfect boobs. The video really had everything and for a 1st ever gorging video I was really impressed. 

The only suggestion I’d say is maybe in future at the end of the bigger stuffings, when you can’t possibly eat anymore, I’d love for you to keep recording the aftermath for a little longer with some belly rubs so we can admire your stuffed belly at its max. Maybe at this point you could drink something fizzy which would give some super cute stuffed burps as you rub your bloated tummy trying to get comfortable after overeating 😁

Link to review
Guest grateful

Here is an opportunity to get up close and personal with this brand new rising Curvage star.

It's really three clips in one: some modeling, some feasting, and a running stream of fat chat including her back story.

She has a lovely figure and is not at all shy to show off how chubby and jiggly she has become recently.

Well lit and well shot, it's a great opportunity to get to know all about her. It left me wanting to see more. 😍

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Amazing video, Dana!  It's incredible that a one-time conventionally hot model decided to let go and gain a huge amount of weight.  And it looks soooo good on you!  Your boyfriend is right, your hips / thighs / ass have just exploded... I would love to see a video of you walking around a room in a bikini so we can see all that weight jiggle!  Your face is really softening, making you even more gorgeous.  And I love how you're full, but still pack food away saying "we have to get Dana to 200 pounds"... that's commitment right there!  Keep eating and eating, just like you said pushing your stomach's boundaries every day, and you'll be 200 very soon. And after that, the sky's the limit! :)

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

You need to check out kitty’s new stuffing vid you were certainly right kitty your belly is jiggling a lot 😂 in this, her birthday definitely helped in adding a few more pounds to her. Love the way your belly is hanging out in this, you will be 200 pounds before you know it eating like this. Also you get to hear how she got into gaining which is great but I won’t spoil that here, love the burps here again they do seem to slip out don’t they kitty 😏. I bet your bf is use to you eating all the food by now and not saving him any ☺️. Can’t wait to check out your next stuffing vid kitty would really like to see you eating burgers next 🍔🍟 or pizza 🍕.

Link to review
fattony20

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

If you've ever watched the series Fit-to-Fat-to-Fit you know it's about toned, ripped hotties gorging themselves on fatty foods until their blimped out and overweight (then losing it, BOO).  Well if you buy this video you'll be able to watch the ballooning process in real time AND do so with the knowledge that this formerly fit smoke-show isn't going to be shedding any of those pounds of flab at the end.  😁

Response from the author:

Your review is awesome, so glad you enjoyed it thank you 🥰

Link to review