The pounds are packing back on!

$6

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee stuffs a huge plate of food. She talks about her weight gain and some of the things she noticed. She dribbles a bit of gravy on her belly by accident and licks it up.  Her plumps thighs and belly are showing and she jiggles it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I know you're a little self conscious about your belly growing so big, but I honestly think the fact that it is so perfectly spherical makes it, and in turn you, more sexually appealing to most people. Mankind's brains are programmed to find fertility beautiful, and with each pound you gain you look more and more like a fertility Goddess! 

When I look at your pics, i want to eat toooo much!!  Beautiful!  Can't believe how nice and sexy you are as you gain!  Been to Cheesecake Factory?  I think you would like it.!Looks like you midsection is gaining on you as you gain:)  Belly, waist..wow!

You look yummy!  Belly is growing each day it seems!!   Love it!  Remember when you began and it seems like took forever to gain?  Well, your efforts have paid off!!!  LOVE IT!!!  Any comments from family?  I love those:):)  Thinking about you every day in your quest!!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.