The pounds are packing back on!

$6

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee stuffs a huge plate of food. She talks about her weight gain and some of the things she noticed. She dribbles a bit of gravy on her belly by accident and licks it up.  Her plumps thighs and belly are showing and she jiggles it.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gflono86

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved the vid Dee keep getting thicker and bigger 😍😘

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

13 of 13 members found this review helpful 13 / 13 members

Dee, I loved this video!  It was so good to see you eat the whole plate in one sitting.  I can tell you're getting used to eating more and more at each meal!  Your comment about being able to eat more after the holidays is interesting... normally holidays are full of fattening food, but you're so busy you don't have time to eat it all... but now, you have the time to stuff yourself every day!  And I can see some changes, your belly is looking softer and rounder, and I love how it slaps against your chunky thighs when you wobble it!  Don't give up, keep eating as much as you can, as often as you can, with 3 shakes per day, and you'll get that sexy pear shape you've always wanted :)

Link to review