Anna and the Family Sized Pizza Stuffing

$5.99

(7 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I am well on my way to become a USSBBW and in order to achieve such a massive goal, pun intended, i need to eat more, to grow more and to become the very avatar of gluttony. Not really a dificult task if you ask my not so little fat self haha. With that in mind i invite you all to come and watch me devour this family sized pizza with a lot of gusto. Honestly, what better way to start my good and very fattening week than to stuff my bubbly belly with such a large amount of cheese and carbs. If there is a better way, i will find it and will eat it. After all...

BIGGER IS MUCH MUCH BETTER.

In this 14 minute video you will see me absolutely demolish a family sized pizza while i burp, play with myself and talk a little bit in portuguese, come watch me eat and admire my growing curves while i enjoy to the fullest this amazing and delicious snack to begin my week.

Disclaimer: This video contains portuguese talk, i hope you can enjoy it.

BONUS: For those who review my content and comment on then, you will receive a small gift.

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.