Anna and the Family Sized Pizza Stuffing

$5.99

(7 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I am well on my way to become a USSBBW and in order to achieve such a massive goal, pun intended, i need to eat more, to grow more and to become the very avatar of gluttony. Not really a dificult task if you ask my not so little fat self haha. With that in mind i invite you all to come and watch me devour this family sized pizza with a lot of gusto. Honestly, what better way to start my good and very fattening week than to stuff my bubbly belly with such a large amount of cheese and carbs. If there is a better way, i will find it and will eat it. After all...

BIGGER IS MUCH MUCH BETTER.

In this 14 minute video you will see me absolutely demolish a family sized pizza while i burp, play with myself and talk a little bit in portuguese, come watch me eat and admire my growing curves while i enjoy to the fullest this amazing and delicious snack to begin my week.

Disclaimer: This video contains portuguese talk, i hope you can enjoy it.

BONUS: For those who review my content and comment on then, you will receive a small gift.

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another fantastic video from Anna (although this is one from earlier in the year). It is just such a fun thing to do - to just lay on the sofa and eat pizza and drink ice cold coke - and Anna shows how fun that is here. The video went by really quickly for me and I got completely lost in watching it.

Anna knows how to work a camera with eye contact, and talking. She really does make it feel like you are having a conversation with her, in person. It is a great skill and it works so well. It feels really interactive, and personable.

Awesome video, worth purchasing. 5 stars.

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

😘

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Anna's appetite is ferocious. It comes through in this video. She starts double handing pizza slices and layering them on top of each other. I have no doubt that she killed off the rest of the slice or two fifteen minutes after this video ended. I look forward to more gluttonous displays from this gorgeous piggy.

Link to review
Payton

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Another stunning video. Your appetite is unreal. You just give in to your cravings. The 2 handing of the pizza was jaw dropping. You looked so stuffed by the end and I liked the absolute mess you made as well. Goddess 😍❤️

Link to review
buck_sumo

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I might not know Portuguese, but I know if she keeps eating like that then there's gonna be bigger better things soon!

Great video that shows just how much she's able to put away and how she's gotten so big so far.

Link to review