8 Screenshots

About This File

BLACK FRIDAY [Was 7,99]i become insatiable, in this video I think I put myself in a sugar coma!! was amazing to feel my belly streching out, i do a quick before and after twinkies, i love to have the feeling that im growing with every thing i eat, and become round and soft and so squishy, i get on all fours realizing my piggy self, feels so good how they fit all in my mouth, i eat to fast,

enjoy

keep the pounds comming for this big piggy

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

N29W39

Highly recommend this clip, Roxxywood is super sexy in this and the fat talk is great! 😍 My favorite scene is when she's on all fours and saying she needs our help to make her belly hang touch the floor❤️. As a bonus, she does some waist measurements before and after the stuffing scene🐷🐖.👍

Link to review
Guest Honeybear

Wow! The way your body fills out your lingerie is truly sexy. The moans you make are so good. You have an irresistible charm on camera. 

Link to review
Badej

Roxxy shows us what she enjoys best. Eating twinkie after twinkie after twinkie. Roxxy has gotten bigger compared to just a few months ago and her appetite show just that 😍

Link to review
Guest grateful

Pretty, soft and sweet Roxxy shows us how she stays so sweet with this Twinkie stuffing!  😍❤️

Enjoy watching her push Twinkie after Twinkie into her beautiful face with her  beautiful chubby hands all the while chatting away about getting big. 🥰

You'll want to load your VLC for this, to capture all the belly play in this clip in slo mo.  😊

Link to review