5 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty loves to wriggle around on the bed, wearing something that barely holds in her bountiful curves.

A sensual, soft, sexy video bound to grab your attention and keep hold of your focus. Watch Kitty bounce, jiggle, roll around and all-round just have fun whilst twerking for that perfect rear view. This video is a blessing of tight clothes, great angles and titillating movement!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is one of those videos which, after just the first ten seconds or so, will have you hanging your mouth open in thunderstruck astonishment. Prepare yourself for the sight of KittyPiggy climbing onto her bed, wearing a barely-there mini-dress that's already ridden high up over her extraordinary ass. Her super-pretty face is made even more perfect by her expertly-applied make-up, while her waved hair cascades down over her round shoulders. Her big, gourd-like breasts swing freely under the tiny dress, as does her gorgeous belly. Her curvy arms have padded out and now look so soft and cushiony. And her thick legs are, quite simply, breath-taking.

And, like I said, this is all just in the first ten seconds. Welcome to thirteen minutes with the finest, sexiest, cutest, most beautiful model on Curvage.

Thank God, by the way, that KP has never thought: “Hey, I think that tinny rap music playing in the background will improve my videos.” Thank GOD. Instead, we get to hear loads of naturally sexy fat-chat, cute grunts and moans as she pantingly gets out of breath, the sound of flesh on flesh, and her bed creaking.

I really cannot emphasise enough just how beautiful KP's face is. Her cheeks and double-chin are staggeringly impressive. Her make-up is SO perfect and professional – it's not there to mask anything, but rather to accentuate her natural beauty.

Less than two minutes in and the mini-dress has basically turned into a small strip of fabric around her bouncing chest. As she continues to roll around and shake, her incredible body begins to gleam and glow. It just gets better and better!

Another fantastic video from KP, worth every penny. She's a real-life wonderwoman, a gift from heaven, the most perfectly beautiful BBW I've ever seen.

Response from the author:

Wow, J! I read this with a huge smile on my face, thank you so much for your wonderful review. It’s really made my day ♥️

Link to review
Guest bracewell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There's so much to see of Kitty in this video, and all of it delicious. The belly hang and ass are simply incredible to behold, and the jiggling looks like it takes real effort now, and that's a turn-on in itself. I'll be watching this again and again!

Thank you for the review! 🥰 This video was pretty much a workout for me 😂 but it was so much fun to get all this fat moving 🥵

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What an amazing vid, kitty climbs onto the bed to start this clip which is already making a noise under her increased weight 😍. There is a lot of bouncing and wiggling of kitty’s 🍑 and her belly too. It’s not long before kitty gets tried this a lot of moving about for someone who is not use to this much  exercise 😉. Oh and love the bit at approx 9.35 in the vid kitty 🥵. Treat yourself to this latest kitty vid it’s 5 stars.

Thank you for the review, Steven! 🥰 9:35 was an accident 😏😅

Link to review
1mini1

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Well look here!

Here is KP finally on the bed which is groaning quietly under its ever growing load.....😍

KP is quite winded throughout this video due to the continual twerking of her huge ass, thighs, butt and belly... Well you would really as these areas probably constitute approximately 60 to 70%% of KP's overall weight... Love the perspective of KP's ass taking up half the width of the bed and her tummy gently rubbing the duvet - Gosh that is very hot!!...😍

Also love the presentation quality - as usual, sensual actions and views and of course KP's ever growing sexy curves in full unrestricted movement... And I would not mind doing all the work....🥰 cheeky....

I hope that you replenished all the burnt calories after this video and some...😁

Thank you for the amazing review, 1mini1! 😍 It is a very cheeky video overall I’d say 😉 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love this girl so much! She is the epitome of class, ass and beauty! Watch her shake everything and especially her butt, which has grown with her as she has gained....but it was already ginormous before she gained much weight....

Watch as Kitty sensually arouses herself by simply grabbing her own illustrious fat, practically giving herself multiple orgasms in the process. She will, without doubt, become even more sexy as she piles on the weight. She tells us she can't move much anymore....can't wait till she can't move much and is simply piling in the food as she attempts ONE twerk, but gives up in the middle, shoving more cake in....

One day, Kitty. One day ;)

Buy this vid, she deserves it and needs the calories!

Uh 😍 I was so turned on throughout the whole video, it could have been 5 times as long if I wasn’t so out of breath 😏 

Thank you for the review, Marshall 😍😍😍

Link to review
dj2k1357

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A super sexy jiggly masterpiece for the ages. Watch as Kitty mesmerizes and tantalizes in a short dress that can't even attempt to hide all that ass as she bounces around on her bed which creaks with every shake. Her gut is so massive now that it drags the bed. Also, she is so out of breath in this one. I think this must have been the most exercise she has had in a week atleast 🐷🐷🐷🤤.

She jiggle bent over from the side and from behind so you can see her wide load jiggly bum jiggle like there's tomorrow right in your face. Man would I love to attempt to break a bed with this super sized bombshell bootylicous woman 😍😋🤣

If you are a lover of a girl that is super jiggly,  that's extremely wide assed, low soft hanging gut and is overall massive in general, you will definitely enjoy this.

The only thing that could have made this better is a super sexy oil down all over. Maybe a 3rd oil vid should be in the works. In something white ;)

Thank you for this awesome review! 😍

I’m obsessed with how jiggly I am at the moment, I’m glad you’re loving it too! There sure is a lot of booty and my hanging belly whilst I’m on all fours in this clip 🥵

Link to review
Prince-nutty

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A purely sensual, serene and incredibly intimate video. This really gets you up close and personal with Kitty in her natural habitat, flaunting her luscious curves all over a king sized bed, which, by the way, is looking increasingly smaller beneath her.. 🥵

One of the most amazing things about this, or any of her videos is of course how much she enjoys herself. And I don’t just mean keeping herself happy, but just how much she truly loves her ever expanding body. You can see the true love and desire in her eyes for herself, she’s absolutely smitten with her transformation.

This video is a must if you’ve ever wanted an up close experience with Kitty, to witness her curves in some outstanding lingerie, or just simply to admire her, once again.

Thank you for the review! 🥰

I can't actually get enough of feeling myself and playing with my fat 😏

Link to review