The Brazilian Struggle! Recent Clothes Try On

$6.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Well, i must say, when i started gaining a few months back i was not really expecting to grow this much this fast.  So much has changed and it shows so easily. You want to see how my clothes fit me now? Honestly it was a surprise for me when i tried them on, you will be a witness to it Come check me out and see how much my body has grown and changed since i started to pack on the poundage.

In this video you will find me huffing, puffing, jumping and really taking it to the next level when it comes to tight clothing. How will my clothes fit me? 

DISCLAIMER: This video was made in portuguese and all my conversation is made in portuguese, i will soon make another video in english.

I hope you all enjoy it and can check on my most recent progress, after all, i want you all to se much more of me.

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing gain, not only is Portuguese a beautiful language- but Anna is a beautiful gainer, getting fatter and fabulous! Now I’m off to learn Portuguese!!

Link to review
Payton

You're belly hang is amazing 😍you're Portuguese is so sexy. And you are literally the most beautiful model.

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

You’re so cute and your body is gorgeous! I love how thick you are 😍😍😍

Link to review