5 Screenshots

About This File

It's pouring down rain outside and this weather is making Jules HUNGRY.

She ordered McDonalds and scoffs a ten piece chicken nuggets, a Big Mac with fries, a cheeseburger with fries and two cokes.

You get bloated tummy views from her front and side, here you can truly see how much her tummy is growing now. 

Watch as she plays with her belly button and rubs, jiggles and slaps her belly out of satisfaction.

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I enjoyed seeing you eat all that food jules your belly and appetite are amazing no wonder you broke your scales 😍 dipping the burgers in the sauce too was great. Do you ever get hiccups eating like this 🤔 its a shame your microphone is not picking up the audio to well would liked to of heard the burps a little better.

Response from the author:

Hey Steven, thank you SO much for the 5 stars 😍 I do get hiccups often yes, almost everyday lol. I decided to invest in a proper microphone for videos and it's on it's way as we speak 😋. Be prepared for some next level asmr stuffing clips soon  😉 

Thank you so much for your review 😍💓

Link to review