Enter Anna! A chocolate cake introduction and weight in!

$5.99

(6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Well, here I am in my very first video here on Curvage, well boys, i have been thinking long and hard about how to make a proper introduction of my squishy self in here, but honestly, after so many hours thinking about how you would like me best, i had to admit, i was hungry, and after baking myself a chocolate cake covered in chocolate fudge, i decided to not just eat it, but let you guys see me eating as well, after all. You are all here to se me grow! 

Come watch me eat my delicious cake, shake my growing body and even try to dance a bit after eating so you can se me shake my curves.

I do a small weight in at the end of my video, so if you stick to the end with me you will see how much i am currently at and keep track of how much i gained in the next feel weeks.

I do not talk a lot in this video since i am eating so much, but i honestly feel that you will all love it.

Let me know what you guys think and as always, I am always eager to know what makes my dear boys and girls happy.

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tacobell666

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Anna takes out about half of the massive chocolate bundt in 5 minutes, seductively shoveling in big bites with a large spoon. She also gets up and shows off her large belly and hops on a scale. Would have liked the video to be a bit longer. I know she could have taken out more of that cake.

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😘

Link to review
C.....G

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You are really sexy in this video eating that cake. You have a beautiful body.

Link to review
Guest davbec

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow, one of my new favorite bbws for sure, great intro!

Link to review
S77

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Excellent clip.

Incredible curvy beauty devours cake while showing off many angles of her lovely body. Her face is memorizing to boot! Great clip!

Great first clip. You will have to buy the clip to see her current weight.

Link to review