February weigh in &measurements💕

$3

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Chinky is really starting to pack on the pounds ! Almost at her first weight goal.  ( sorry this video was quiet guys I had guest in the other room❤️) I’ll make it up next video

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johnp0971

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

It was an okay video loved how you showed off and ate those Ice cream sandwiches. Just a little bit disappointed for how quiet the video was and your end weigh in being too fast at the end. Don’t want to spoil the end result but it’s practically the same weight as last time lol 

Link to review
Guest Alex4

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The way she ate the ice cream sandwich was brilliant I wouldn’t tell the measurements or the weight in 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍

Link to review
Guest Vilo34

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

wished the video was longer and Jawn had talked a bit more, reacting to the weight as it was clear she had gained a lot. The video was a little quiet more than usual but overall enjoyed it. It cannot be understated how much Jawn has grown in the last month and i thoroughly loved the belly play and the ice cream sandwich eating 

Link to review