Speed gain month - week 1-4

$12.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Here we go! After trying for a week this "speed gain thing" a few times, and feeling fantastic about it, I decided doing now a WHOLE MONTH SPEED GAIN! Why the caps? Because Im excited!

On this video filmed at 4th february 2020, I talk about my plans for this month, my diet, show off my before body while having a beforelunch snack ;)

After I'm done I will get dressed for the day: some tight big number jeans and small red shirt that I remember fitting better....

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sparticus5000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are just soooo Hot!   and sooo Pretty!  those words to the maximum,   this video I love,   My favorite part is when your showing off at the start..😍   Thighs absolutely huge,  and jiggling around as you move positions ;)    when stood up to show off your before body,   god damn,  just perfection,   really😍   you have the most beautiful curvy fat body ever!   I love your back and side rolls ,  butt boobs,  arms,  face,   literally all parts, 😍 

Link to review