4 Screenshots

About This File

Jules is not alone but she can't help her cravings, she sneaked her Milk Tart, can of whipped cream and a bottle of coke to her room where she scoffs her dessert in secret.

She jiggles after taking big bites as her love for Milk Tart clearly shows. She grabs, jiggles and shakes her belly and boobs too. 

**PLEASE NOTE** - There is a problem with audio due to a issue with my microphone.

I hope you enjoy

💋👑💋👑💋👑

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest grateful

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you're a Jules fan you won't care about the sound. It is well-lit and it is great to see how big and soft she is getting.

Her lower belly begs to be played with. But the surprise for me is her chubby arms!

In one moment, as she is stuffing with a high calorie dessert,

her arm presses into her breast and shows off how truly big and soft her upper arm has become!  😍

Wonderful to watch this woman grow!  ❤️

Would love to see her practice with these milk tarts until she can do two!  😁

Response from the author:

😍😍😍

Thank you!! 

I'm so glad you liked it even without the audio. I have been so focused on my growing belly that I haven't even noticed my arms 🙈 Oh boy they have gotten pretty big 😁

Thank you for your awesome feedback 😍💋💋💋

Link to review