Big Sexy Taytay

$4.99

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I've missed showing off for you! I just wanted to show you how big I've been getting recently. I've been getting some requests to suck my belly in and then exhale in a video so I added this in here along with some push ups against the wall to show off how my belly hangs. 

If you like this video feel free to like, comment, rate, and review.

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me! 

Thanks so much for your support.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest grateful

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a nice taste of classic Tay and her famous belly has grown again!  😍 

Along with her famous love handles and amazing belly, I found myself fascinated by the big roll of back fat caused by her bra strap.  She looks so soft.

She is just so big all over these days. It is a delight. She is talking, as she does, and looking right into the camera, and leaving no doubt.......

She is smart and deep.......and she is one of us.   😊

Link to review
Fanatical

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She's made us wait for this one.... 

But that belly!!

That belly of hers is so damn sensual, so incredibly alluring. 

It's wobble is mesmerising!

I love the way she runs her manicured fingers over it's softness. It must feel so amazing. So addictive.

And as always, I'm looking for evidence. And there are some (new?) pale red stretchies for sure. Lots of tiny ones. Which is good.

And I'm pretty sure it's hanging slightly lower. Which is also good. But it's protruding more as well! And I guess that's the bit that amazes me the most. I mean, its so damn perky! 

How can that gorgeous belly defy gravity so? I thought it would have hung much lower long ago. But that's all part of the excitement of being part of Taytay's progress.

Where will she take us next? I don't know, but it will be at her own pace, drip fed to us in instalments as often or as infrequent as her little heart desires.

In the meantime, I survive in hope of one day seeing a tape measure draped around those gorgeously feminine hips.

Or a spoonful or two of some fantastically rich desert making it's way past those magnificent lips.

But I can only dream......

Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 10.01.51 am.jpg

Link to review
Phat94

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

Incredibly, Taytay has grown bigger, yet again. Her belly is a sight to behold. Just how sexy and round is she going to get?
It's really nice to see her try and suck in and push out her belly. Although, fat as she is, sucking in that gut still makes her look enormous.

I'd love to see a weigh-in or a tape measure in future videos so we can be sure just how big the best BBW is growing.

Great video!

Link to review