Blossom’s Back!

$8.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

That’s right Blossom’s back! In this video she explains why she’s been gone from curvage for so long and what her plans are now! Lots of chat and seductive body rubs as she lotions up her beautiful curves. 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sea-dan

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Blossom looks beautiful as ever , and explains her absence , it's going to be amazing seeing her go thorough with with her plans and start adding more pounds to get beautiful body again . Top video Blossom . Can't wait to see what comes next 😍😍

Link to review
joebu8453

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hell yeah - Blossom’s back!  It’s clear Blossom has lost some weight, but she is still as beautiful and sexy as ever. In the video, she laments the loss of her belly hang, and I’ll admit it’s one of better features, but that just means we get to enjoy its return as she gets back into gaining!

Welcome back, Blossom! Glad you are healthy and I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us!

Link to review
Johnnyjohnjon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Blossom is planning her comeback and I couldn't be happier. Her hungry has returned and she's ready to let it take control. She has an undying need to get bigger. 

Her stunning looks and genuine personality makes Blossom a top model in my book. Hopefully she'll surpass her goal and take us along for the ride.

Link to review
Guest lmeyer3

Blossom's slightly smaller here, but as gorgeous as ever. Love listening to her talk about her gain as she lotions up. Great vid!!

Link to review

Even after losing some weight Blossom's looking stunning! She explains her absence and gives some very exciting plans for the future while giving herself a sexy full-body lotion. Lots of belly rubs and good angles that let you get a good look at every inch of her body.

Link to review