BELLY AND BOOBS PLAY AND JIGGLING

$9

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

MUSIC/LIGHTING/ LANDSCAPE MODE! 

I HAVE NEVER JIGGLED SO HARD I ACTULLY RAN OUT OF BREATH IN THE FIRST PART I JUMP JIGGLE AND BELLY PLAY WITH MUSIC , then last half I have slow motion and no music and u can hear my stomach clap :) 

over 270 pounds of fat delight ;) 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigMan2525

You’ve definitely gotten bigger 😍 Your belly has gotten huge. Great vid! Love the close as well. Those pants look great on your body.

Link to review
Guest akfire50

Kayla is so thick and sexy! Love watching her shake and jiggle all of her sexy thickness!

Link to review
Miserx

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Yes she is the best. Please more of this. Belly and booty shaking 💦 ❤️

Link to review
bbwrgreat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The title of this video is very much true. The way Kayla bounces and jiggles all over the place is quite the sight to see and then the slow motion takes it to another level. The effect of each ripple and bounce is multiplied by 3.

You could basically consider this video a sequel to her Love Your Body video she posted on YouTube in 2016 where she bounces around with the bag of Cheetos. You can really see the growth difference between now and then. 🖐️ star video.

Link to review