8 Screenshots

About This File

I started off bound and being fed pasta. Eventually I no longer want to eat so my feeder spanks me for being a naughty piggy. After my spanking I began to eat again until I'm finished. At the end I ask my feeder for a drink and I let out a burp. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ChubbyJulio

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Excellent video!!! She gets fed countless spoons of pasta, and you can see her belly expand by the minute :D Truly a gorgeous woman that will keep on growing and growing. Love it!

Link to review
Jooky

Piggy finished all her food, and she def deserves a belly rub 😉excellent video as usual.  Beautiful smile 😍

Link to review
gflono86

Another 5 star clip piggy gets spoiled so good by her feeder. Keep on challenging him to keep feeding his work is starting to really show!!!

Link to review
Payton

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The best video yet! You look so greedy and ready to be a massive piggy. The burp at the end summed it up so well. You crushed it in this video. And the pounds just won't stop.

Link to review