Ex Fitness Model Explodes Out Of Her Itty Bitty Bikini

$3.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty tries on her bikini, it's been winter and she's been hybernating. She hears the world saying "Bikini season is right around the corner!" and "Time to workout out & get that bikini bod!" .. She ignores those thoughts and thinks to herself "I wonder how many more late night binges it'll take before this stinkin bikini doesn't fit me anymore?" .."I need to eat some more hamburgers, this belly and booty isn't big enough!" .. Just like the glutton she is, she wants more! .. more inches, more burgers, more pounds! She's destined, destined to have this bikini no longer fit! How many pounds are you thinking it's going to take her to gain?! :P it won't take long before your question is answered! Kitty's been quite the piggy and with her new fans supporting and sponsoring her late night binges and stuffings, this bikini's not gonna get past her huge cellulited thighs! 😂

In this pic set you'll get a variety of poses in my red bikini, along with before photos from 3 months ago, prior to my recent 20 lb weight gain. My figure is clearly changing, from my very round belly to the cellulite popping out of my thighs, these photos will leave you 100% certain that in no time I won't fit in this bikini and I've for sure have become the perfect piggy, OINK, OINK! 

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow you simply must check out this latest photo set from kitty 😍 you will love all 42 of these pics of her in her itty bitty red bikini 👙.

Response from the author:

Awwww, you're the best :)❤️ Appreciate you always letting me know what you think of my content by leaving me a review, I wish many would do the same hehe..but it is what it is, thank you so much :) the feedback helps me out more than you know xoxox

Link to review
Pancakes

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Literally each set is better than the last

Awww thank you 🥰

Link to review
Alaxar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The itty bitty bikini definitely shows off how much HungrylilKitty has been growing. This photoset is a must have!

Thanks so much 🥰

Link to review