13 Screenshots

About This File

You’re my boyfriend, and you’re watching me eat velveeta for the 3rd time today , an entire box...again....you choose to not say anything but my words will soon get me into trouble. Going on and on, I am clearly in denial . But you love me too much to lie to me and so you tell me the truth about my recent gain but instead of choosing to slow down on the Mac, I continue to eat and proceed to convince myself that it isn’t so bad gaining weight. After all you’ll love me anyway right ? Of course..and we end on a wonderful tummy rub 😘😊

Other Files from MarijuanaMILF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Johnnyjohnjon

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Marijuanamilf drops her first clip in over 3 months and its an absolute banger. 

This girl is gorgeous. Her soft hourglass body is a looking amazing as she jiggles and rubs her chubby belly. She's a natural on camera and the roleplaying was a nice touch. 

With only one easy payment on 12.99 you could help keep this bulging beauty well fed. I hope 2020 is a big year for this milf.

Link to review