2 Screenshots

About This File

I've been wanting to stuff myself like crazy all day. I devour a large stuffed crust pepperoni pizza, cinnamon roll bites, and a Mountain Dew. I continue to stuff myself, talking about how much I love food...especially carbs! I go on talking about how I can't wait to be 200 pounds...here I am even daydreaming about being big, fat, and soft like a marshmallow. I just can't stop eating and it feels like a compulsion to keep stuffing my face until I just feel sick. Even then, I continue to just keep eating and eating in my obsession to become a fat girl!

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

From chubby cow to pizza piglet all decked out in pink outgrown bra and panties. Watch as this sexy growing beauty eats pizza and washes it down with mountain dew and for dessert has some yummy cinnabons. 

She has a large stuffed crust pepperoni pizza that she digs into as you watch her belly go from slightly big to her looking pregnant as she bloats up. She doesn't eat much of it on cam sadly, but I have no doubt she pigged out on the rest later

She talks with her mouth full and mentions how much she loves carbs and it definitely shows. Then, she shows off her sexy body for you. This girl is going to be huge here if she keeps this up (pun intended) 🐷🐷🐷

VideoCapture_20200211-203411.jpg

VideoCapture_20200211-203439.jpg

VideoCapture_20200211-203521.jpg

VideoCapture_20200211-203533.jpg

VideoCapture_20200211-203552.jpg

VideoCapture_20200211-203601.jpg

VideoCapture_20200211-203617.jpg

Link to review
Guest dude12

Beatiful girl, beautiful video

Link to review
xTom420

Such a hot video I highly recommend getting this ! The way she devours her food I can see why she is gaining weight so quick and the burps are hot too haha I can’t wait to see you at 200 can only imagine how big your ass will be lol 🥵 

Link to review