3 Screenshots

About This File

I've been filming myself a lot over this past week or 2.. mainly to keep track of my gain but to also get plenty of snapshots to keep you updated throughout the week! My snapshots are usually snapped from short clips. However, these clips haven't really done much apart from take up storage.. it would be an absolute shame to delete these so I have decided to come up with a 'Just Shar' clip part 1!

This ONE clip contains several short clips .. from me trying on clothes from my very first **Cream Special** to booty jiggles.. to stuffed belly jiggles..to me trying on my favourite red leotard you seen me wear so many times before!

In part of this clip I get a lil out of breath just running from one room to another.. I also stand and jump off a storage step so you can see how chubby my belly really is!

**Please note** some of these short clips were filmed morning.. some were filmed evening so lighting may vary!!! 

GS x X

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest NaughtyNicole

Posted

Just gotta add,  Shar's booty beats Kim K's any day! And it's all natural 😃

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.