2 Screenshots

About This File

Wearing my everyday tracksuit, I show off how fat I look and how big my belly has grown recently. I try on a pair of white denim shorts showing off my fat ass. I chug pop.. my belly bloats and I let out some big burps. I begin to stuff pizza..showing off newly back fat and let out some more bigger burps.

Later on.. I chug a Gaining Shake, I talk a lil about my gain as I prepare to step on the scales. 

Finally, I step on the scales. 

Curvage, it’s now time for me to update my filming equipment. This is going to take me a lil time. I will be back with content soon. Thankyou. GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest buddy420

What a goddess!

Link to review

I bought this video a long time ago but have been meaning to review it for a while. It's the hottest video Shar has done by far, and probably the hottest stuffing video I've ever seen. I'm not normally into stuffing videos. But seeing Shar's rich, gorgeous, beautiful and sexy body in that red lingerie contrasted with the greasy, cheap takeaway junk food she is (almost slobbishly) devouring is so sexy. I would love to see her recreate this video now. An absolute must watch. 

Link to review
Alex7777

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Congratulations Goddess Shar. I've been a fan since the og cream special, I gotta say you are one of the most gorgeous and determined gainers around. Keep it up 🔥🔥🔥

Link to review
mcdorbandt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely outdid yourself on this one Shar, 👍🏼💯🍾 unbelievable... She looks & acts so sexy it’s unreal... The best money 💴 I’ve spent all year, & that’s saying something. I’ve been gambling 🎲 in Vegas, & bought two guns since New Years Day... If you’re thinking about this video, get it... It’s her best thus far, it’s about to make me want to move to Manchester... Not really... my only knock on the post is, she mentions that she’s gonna be upgrading her video equipment & be off line for a bit. So better reason to buy this one...

Response from the author:

♥️

Link to review
Howard Roark

10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

Fantastic! Fabulous! Finally! Congratulations Shar!

I know that I have told you before how much I have enjoyed your previous videos, but this one really is the best. I loved you trying to hop up on the counter to sit, finally getting there, but then deciding that maybe it's not such a good idea. As I have mentioned before, watching you move around is so wonderful. And your ability to just keep eating to fill that heroic belly is amazing.

Watching you struggle into those shorts, even though they are intended to have give in the fabric, was amusing. Luckily, you are blubbery enough that you could push and squeeze you belly, hips, and ass in as you pulled the stretchy shorts over what is now the mass of your body. Personally, I think you should go with the new Shar fashion style that says, if you hips and ass are fat enough, there is no need to fasten your pants - they will stay up and the open waist band helps hold up and push out that ball of a belly.

I know that so much attention is on your belly, which is clearly deserved, but those thighs and your ass! Really and truly, breath taking.

You look terrific in everything that you are wearing, but that red outfit is over the top. It seems designed specifically to demonstrate how holding your body would be a mind blowing experience, feeling the dimension of your rolls, exploring the depths of your folds, and sinking fingers deep into your squishy flesh. That said, your body clearly has a remarkable character of being dense. The bounce as you move suggests a more inflated, blubbery quality than flabby. I know you previously commented that you were out of shape, but I disagree. Round is a shape and there is tone and strength under those beautiful layers of fat.

And finally, the promised weigh in. You are so cute talking to the camera, which you know I really appreciate. I much prefer when it feels that you are talking to me than when it seems like I am just a voyeur, although the definition of voyeur does seem accurate: "a person who gains sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked." Still, I prefer to be a voyeur whom you have invited to watch and you talking to the camera reinforces that feeling. It also emphasizes your cute personality. I love it when you giggle and smile. And your apprehension about whether your hard work has attained your goal is charming. You really were nervous.

Well, you can relax now. Job well done. But please continue to video. There are more experiences for you to document. Part of me wants to say keep gaining, but that has to really be up to you. The reality is that you are perfect as you are and it is not as if you can totally relax if you want to stay where you are. Being that weight at 5'-6" requires dedicated eating. I figure that you need a daily intake of more than 3,500 calories just to maintain. While your binges satisfy that requirement, I know that it is really not easy to eat like that on a regular basis. It honestly is hard work and the experience of digesting that much food takes a toll. I would say that you must have an iron stomach, but the last description that I would apply to your body is anything that sounded hard.

And if there is a view that should be in the top three of all time for demonstrating where you are at, it is that final shot, looking over your wide belly sticking out with prominence to see the numbers on the scale as you slap that blubber, which resonates with permanence and density.

Thank you!!!

Thankyou for this! I’m not stopping yet. There is still work to be done ♥️♥️

Link to review
Craggers21

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love it when Shar wears her leisure gear ! . I love it when she gives us those knowing looks, that are kind of  a naughty smirk, kind of like, im sexxy as fuck aren't i !!! Shar struggles to pull her hot pants over her rounding Bottom  !! Chatting about her ever expanding Belly!

Then its Red Lingerie, Profile angle, sexxy stuffin chatting about the big weigh in.

always giving 150% Shar then does pre weigh in chat/confide, in a documentary style wearing her comfies that's so cool and lovely!! then the scales to finish , ! Classic Goddess Shar ❤️

❤️

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

13 of 14 members found this review helpful 13 / 14 members

Truly incredible! 😍

Please buy this vid and support this absolute BBW legend on her relentless journey to jiggly joy - Shar has reached her goal and looks every inch the goddes title that she bestowed herself with when she was just a slip of a girl only a couple of years ago, half the weight she is now! 

4:13 onwards is when you see her at her best in this vid, the angle shows so starkly the sheer girth of this obese goddess, so wide and voluptuous, with such bulging massive jiggly curves.  
Shar binges at such an intense and deliberate rate, it’s so erotic, decadent, sensual and naughty to see - this lady is fixated on her mission to get HUGE and she’s firmly on target. I honestly think even 300lbs will also be just an intermediate goal too at this rate 😍

From 8:37 she talks about her impending weigh in, with a sweet innocence and openness - Shar looks so cute chatting with her plump cheeks, double chin, plush lips and beautiful smile - a sight to behold when you cast your mind back to what a skinny-Minnie she once was.

Once she weighs in, the numbers are no surprise - this girl EATS! 🐷 - Her huge jiggly gut is visible over the scales, the belly button jewels clinging on for dear life!

Well done Shar, it looks like you’ve not just hit this goal, but changed gear and got new urgency to binge past 300! 

EFEF188A-3177-4FE6-AC5F-0C07EE1C73BA.jpeg

D74AC811-7615-4F65-95A8-6ACE764021C4.jpeg

❤️

Link to review
ronin76

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Oh my! This video is good until Shar changes into her red banded lingerie...then it becomes epic!!! 😍 You will want to see Shar in her barely there outfit voraciously stuffing pizza, fries, and chicken wings into her swelling belly. She is surrounded by pizza boxes and takeaway and only stops to chug soda and let out a few deep burps. She tries to say a few things about how greedy she is and wonders about how much she’ll weigh when she steps on the scale, but she’s so busy grabbing the next greasy food she only gets a few words in before her mouth is filled with more fries and chicken. 

Shar the next day is the flip side. The first part of her video was sexy stuffing to the max. This is her just sitting and talking to the camera (and drinking some gaining shake). I always enjoy when we get some candid Shar. She is worried that she won’t have hit her goal and looks really concerned as she finishes off the last sips of her shake. Maybe that’ll help. Poor Shar. Has all of her stuffing paid off? Time to step on the scale. 😬😮

Absolutely amazing video!

♥️♥️

Link to review
Guest Ed5421

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow wow wow! What a sexy black thing Shar is wearing. A great cellulite ass! Shar can't seem to eat enough to start the video . I can't believe how much she weighs, she is officially (obviously) past the point of no return! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You already know you need this vid, shar has definitely been looking bigger these past few months and now she is getting on the scales to find out the magic numbers but not before stuffing her greedy self with even more food 🐷 you will love the side angle of shar has her big belly bloats out into her lap and her bigger booty 🍑 is on show and her legs to 😍. Shar’s big burps are back again while she continues to shovel even more food into her obese belly seriously so many rolls now, shar gets on scales the numbers are revealed and shar slaps her big belly but what are the numbers watch the vid to find out. 

And New filming equipment shar 😯 can’t wait to see what you will film on this has you work on your next goal 🤩.

Link to review
Guest Alex4

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

The video is amazing the amount of stuffing is fabulous as well as her belly has grown from the last clip I am impressed about the weight gain and her hunger for food is growing can’t wait to see her next weigh inn 

I recommend this video it a really great video to watch 

♥️

Link to review
xTom420

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Love the video it’s so hot 🥵 and congrats on reaching your goal shar ! I won’t spoil how much she weighs but it’s doesnt disappoint look forward to seeing you get fatter 

Link to review