Bath Time w CurvyBaby (part 1)

$7.99

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

CurvyBaby sets into a super filled up bath while trying not to overflow it with her growing body! She lathers herself up with soap and shows off all her folds and rolls and most jiggly parts!🤩 she talks about how much she loves her chubby body & you get every soaking angle of CurvyBaby in this video, plus who doesn’t love a fatty in a bikini ? 😏🐷❤️ 

If you’re into inflation & gas, you’ll love part two of this video which includes both of those things😁 

Other Files from Curvybaby

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I love this video, you’re really sexy in that bikini 😍, and I love how much your body jiggles.❤️ There’s a part at 5:38 where your belly makes a wave in the water that I love ❤️ 🌊😍. I wish I was there to lather your body up with soap and play with your jiggling belly, thighs, hips, booty, back rolls, and pretty much everywhere else that jiggles. I also love the part where you’re laying down and your belly was jiggling with the water 😍😘😍, I bet it’s really soft to touch and play with. You’re really sexy in this video and your results show with all the angles 😍😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.