Kitty Binges On Taco Bell & Measures Her Tummy etc.

$3.99

(17 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I'm a late night snacker, so I do most my binge eating at night 😋 I decided to get Taco Bell tonight and record myself snacking away. In this clip I introduce myself and before I get to snacking give you all a live measurement of my belly, hips/booty and chest. I walk over to the couch and begin feasting on my taco bell taco salad..I had already ate the nacho fries which I show the empty carton of...oops! LOL I answer most of your questions while I eat loudly and burp like a lil piggy hehe ENJOY! 

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Her belly and her booty, both getting round and soft  😘

Link to review
Guest beatmixer0207

Kitty’s first stuffing video here is evidence of the amazing journey she’s headed down. She walks us through her journey as a gainer, detailing the differences between now and when she was part of the fitness modeling world. The comparing and contrasting just highlights how far she’s come already, and how excited she is to continue. All while wearing the most adorable pink velour crop track suit.

Kitty has easily become one of my favorite gainers on the scene, and after after this video, I’m sure she will quickly become one of your favorites too 😉

Link to review
am3986

This video is the GOAT.  Such a sexy chick: great body, nice voice, nice smile, loves eating.  Def check it out.  Love that belly.

Link to review
dj2k1357

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Quite the first stuffing video Id say! Finally got a chance to check this out, and I am in love with that pink velour suit and how it hugs your curves and your belly hangs out of it. I love that you took your measurements and those are some great starting numbers. Love that you are getting such a fat juicy ass and I hope that it grow to beyond 50 inches. 

I like the way you filmed this with your camera and showed off your belly jiggling as you walked toward your couch. It's incredible that someone who was once a fitness model now can't walk from her fridge to her couch without being winded. Hearing how you used to eat like a rabbit and now you eat like a pig and sneak chinese food after already dinner was such a lovely thing to hear. I also love that you are dedicating yourself to fatness as you did fitness by working to increase your stomach capacity and push yourself so you can really start getting those gains ;)

Incredible first stuffing and I look forward to many more to come. Hope you try the large pizza and 2L soda soon, the taco bell 12 pack, and Id love to see you do a chocolate cake on all fours like a piggy. Maybe even in the velour suit 🐷🐷🐷

Response from the author:

You're full of great ideas thank you :) I loved this review also, so glad you enjoyed my first eating video :)

Link to review
Ryebread

Very sexy video, this little cuties belly is looking extra full and totally amazing dont skip on this little cutie

Ryan you're the sweetest, I adore you :)❤️ Thank you! 

Link to review
Kenzo998

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It’s quite a remarkable little clip, and just the way your round belly reverberates as you walk is enough to drive any FA mad.

Just about everything you do is ultra infatuating & I can’t wait to see you grow exponentially (in more ways than one 😉)

Link to review
Jdeal

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Goodness me, I didn't know Kitty was getting  bigger already. She has a beautiful belly which hangs over her pants, and thighs of a goddess. 

WOW what a review, what compliments as well! So flattered that you're enjoying my growing pregnant looking belly and my thunder thighs, you should really check out my bikini pic set as well, you can see my thunder thighs covered in some cellulite under certain lighting ;) some were shocked by that as well haha

Link to review
Guest magicman94

Im sure it's already been said, but you're absolutely beautiful 😍. I really enjoyed seeing your measurements, as well as how your belly looked standing and sitting on the couch. Very excited for more to come.

This review made my morning, thank you so much :)❤️ I'll be posting a video of me gorging on a humongous meal on the 4th with my new ring light, I'm super excited! ❤️ 

Link to review
fontenoy

Wow! HungrylilKitty is possibly the most beautiful gainer I’ve ever experienced and this video shows it! Highly recommend all of her content. If she keeps doing these stuffing vids and growing those beautiful curves, I may go broke. Keep up the great work gorgeous! 

This review made my night, so many sweet compliments :) Thank you so much, I can't wait til you see the bikini photo set I just uploaded ❤️ xoxox

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Fabulous first video from this exceptionally hungry, sexy Kitty, who shows off her bulging growing body as she has a little 'snack' on camera.  Great shots of her sexy soft belly , sitting on her massive thighs, and great conversation to go along with it. Hope you will make more videos in this outfit, Kitty, as you continue to gain. Love every shot of you here -- thank you!

You're most definitely welcome, thank you so much for leaving such a kind review :) so glad you liked my video, I can't wait to post more, thank you! ❤️ 

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow kitty’s 1st stuffing vid is amazing I can even spot a double chin forming just a little from certain angles already 😍 loved the burps your belly looks so round to in this especially when you sit down, hope you don’t mind I had to create a gif of your walk back from your kitchen love the way your belly wobbles in this. So glad you decided to gain and I can’t wait to see your belly get even bigger you are off to a very good start with this vid 👍🏻 Kitty.

😂I love that you found it humerus about my belly as well lol :P  thank you for such a nice review also, can't wait to post more videos! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest reallycoolawesome

Very cute video. Love to see your curves in motion. Beautiful tummy and hips 🤤

Awwww glad you liked my video sweetie :) can't wait to make more 

Link to review
fattony20

I nearly passed out when HK had to pick up her belly just to be able to read the measuring tape around her hips.  Pictures really just don't capture how plump HK actually is.  10/10! 

LOL! thank you!! I feel the same way, I'm glad that finally in the video I was able to capture those types of moments for me haha I really don't think people would believe it .. my tummy really has gotten in the way of everything, I'm becoming limited with my movements 😂

Link to review
jackal27

Also loved the discussion. Good first Video showing off her growing curves while she has a snack. I can’t wait to see future videos as she gains weight.

I'm so glad you enjoyed my 1st video :) it means so much to me, more than you know! ❤️ I will be posting lots more videos :) stay tuned! *kisses* 

Link to review
Pancakes

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Omg. Incredible to see her body in action. Loved the discussion. Loved seeing her body spill out of that velour suit. Look forward to everything else to come.

What a great review sweetie, I was so nervous to see what people thought, thank you so much for leaving me such a nice review, you've made my night...mmmuahs! :)❤️ 

Link to review