๐Ÿ‘— Old Clothes & Weight Gain Talk

$3.98

ย ย  (5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I try on several different old outfits, including a dress I bought for my vacation that does not zip up!

ย 

ย 

SS04.gif

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest BlackPeter57

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

Link to review
Guest PoachedParsley

I always love going back to this video. It's such a relaxed mood while watching an absolute beauty attempt to fit into some delightfully undersized outfits. I heartily recommend it still!

Link to review
Eat Paydays

I never spend more than $10 a clip. This is less than $5. Excellent content from a high ranked model and great price. Would give 10 stars if I could.

Link to review
johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love the progression youโ€™ve made!!! You can see your belly has gotten bigger. Everything is so tight on you ๐Ÿ˜ canโ€™t wait for whatโ€™s more to come!! Yโ€™all missing out

Link to review
Moist Kovic

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You're Welcome โค๏ธย i hope you enjoyed the items, im planning on buying even more clothes for you to see you outgrow them.ย 

Really love these types of vids try ons and workout videos are so fun to watch because we get to see just how out of shape you've become. keep gaining piglet โค๏ธย ย 

Link to review