5 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty has been challenged by her followers to take on the *50 Nugget Challenge. So what is a glutton like Kitty to do other than accept?

Can she climb McNugget mountain? Will she plant her flag upon the BBQ drenched peak? There is (and only ever was) one way to find out ... time to eat!

*50 McNuggets, 2 Large Cokes and fuck ton of BBQ dip (if trying to eat 50 Nuggets wasn't already enough!) 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Alex4

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Your thighs have grown and they look thicker I think I see new stretch marks .The way your double chin extended when you ate your chicken nuggets were amazing. Hopefully you will be 400lb soon 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, Alex! ♥️ 

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow when I saw this vid on the store I knew I had to check it out, sorry I’ve not looked at your vids in a while kitty but OMG how much have you gained your face is so much rounder now and so is your belly 😍. Loved the burps there were so many 🐷 this is definitely a clip that everyone needs to check out does kitty eat them all find out in the vid. I barely managed to eat 20 myself when I tried this they are definitely more filling than they look, I have seen a competitive eater on YouTube eat a 100 of these maybe thats a challenge for a future vid kitty 😉😂.  

Thank you for the review, Steven! 🥰 Glad you enjoyed it! As for the missing nuggets - well, I had the short drive home and had to set up for filming so I had to snack on something... 😏 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Observe the beautiful Kitty Piggy in her wonderful natural habitat of stuffing, belching and double chin grinning fun as she devours 50+ delicious chicken nuggets. Her belly has never hung lower between her juicy, ever increasingly blubbery thighs and her face is rounder than ever. She always has such a beautiful cheeky smile and lovely giggle as she talks us through her challenge. Many burps are heard and she jiggles her belly and thighs for us, even jiggling her belly causing her thighs to jiggle! She has grown even more massive and her next weigh-in could not come soon enough......soon to be Kitty Whale!!! Let her evolution continue!

Thank you for your review, Marshall! ♥️ I had so much fun juggling my way through this challenge and letting out huge burps to make more room for more nuggets 😏😍 I wonder what will come after whale? 🤔

Link to review
PedroN

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you ever wanted to watch someone huff and puff and burp their way through 50 nuggets then this is definitely a must-buy. You look so big and beautiful as you make your way through those 50 nuggets. Your thighs and chin have gotten so much bigger and you are definitely one of the sexiest eaters I've ever seen. 

Link to review