Kitty Washes Away The Evidence of Midnight Stuffing/Stuffing Video

$4.99

(7 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

It's late at night, I've already made dinner for my bf & I..my man leaves for work. I'm still hungry..so I order some chinese food just for me and eat everything for myself ...a whole carton of pork fried rice, 4 beef sticks, 2 egg rolls and won ton soup! ..I sit on the sofa passing out from my food coma and get an alert on my phone that my man will be home soon..oh no! I jump up and throw away all the evidence in the trash but now there's a whole sink full of dishes..oh no..in this clip you'll see me frantically cleaning up my mess. I've been such a piggy I didnt even save any leftovers for my bf! You'll get a close up view of my wide expanding booty in my tight leggings...for the stuffing video however I wore something more revealing, you'll just have to stay tuned for that video and worship my booty til then & enjoy this 6 1/2 min teaser as I get you prepared for My offical stuffing video 😇 I've been a naughty naughty piggy! *burp* 

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

quigglio

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Kitty's ass is so amazing it's brought me out of lurking to write a review. Can't wait to see it with some extra weight!

Response from the author:

haha I love that you came out from lurking just to comment haha, you're a sweetheart :) thank you for the review! ❤️ 

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I don’t normally check out booty clips but I knew I had to check this one out and wow kitty 🍑, I now definitely can’t wait for the full stuffing vid it would be great to see a remake of this when you are bigger. Especially with the same tight leggings but I expect you will out grow them very soon 😍

haha thank you! I'm so flattered you took the time to watch my video, and you're so awesome for leaving a review :) that's so appreciated! ❤️ Little do people know these leggings actually have rips in them on the sides by my hips because I struggled to pull them up when they became too small lol..oops! 

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a big sexy ass. I bet it feels so soft and squishable in those skin tight leggings that are hugging every inch of your juicy butt and thighs. No wonder those kittens are so happy cuddling your plump rump hehe. Would love more videos focusing on your biggest ASSet in the future ;)

Will do ;) thank you! 

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Absolutely MESMERIZING video! Wow. I could watch Kitty's sublime ass all day long -- what a great fetish video! And such tight leggings -- hope you will consider more booty videos, Kitty -- and keep those leggings as you gain! 

Link to review
Pancakes

That ass is indeed phat. Unreally phat.

😋 Thank you , would you like more booty worshipping videos like this one? 

in a bikini perhaps? lingerie? 

Link to review
Jdeal

Kitty's ass is quite spectacular.

Awwww, thank you so so much for the review and compliment! Lots more booty content to come as well as tummy ;) 

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

I love the way her buttocks lift up the fabric of her pants, it's almost like she's hiding two basketballs. I also liked the perspective from which the video is taken. While some would like a more revealing angle or better image quality, there's something exciting about feeling like you're spying on her. Better yet, I like to imagine that she knows she's being spied on and enjoys it, so she quietly bends over to look juicier and plumper. 

Link to review