Squishing You With My Fat Ass *Retirement Sale*

$3

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

I love my growing curves, and I noticed you do too. Wouldn't it be fun if I just got on top of you and put ALL my weight on top of you? Imagine having to learn to control your muddled breathing under all 280+pounds of me. As your breaths got more and more shallow, all you could see was my luscious booty. It's so firm yet soft and supple at the same time. 

I'd give you a momentary break and switch to riding you. This would give you all the best views of my bouncing jiggly belly, booty, and brests. You'd be able to feel every precious pound of me slowly moving up and down on your body. I'm sure we'd have a charming time. Won't you let me squish you and suffocate you with all my fat?

Clip features: Girlfriend Roleplay, Squishing Roleplay, Booty shots, BBW Goddess 

*GIF is in square format, clip is in fullscreen and entire but is visable.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest F909

Where do I start with this video? First, you’re all dolled up and that alone puts me over the edge. Second, your outfit is hot af. The way your belly hangs down and the way you look at the camera with those gorgeous big eyes, this is so erotic and sensual. Your lusty voice and your choice of words, “Put your head here.” Dang, such a hot video. I would just suggest wearing some heels, knee high boots, or heels with ankle straps, that would be sooooo hot. Your nails look so sexy, they add a really nice touch that makes you look so put together. I’m a Taurus myself, so I totally get the overindulgent sensual side that you demonstrate. Keep the videos coming my gorgeous Taurus.

Link to review