Ex-Fitness Model Can't STOP Growing Out Of Her Workout Clothes + New Stretch Marks

$3.99

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I've always been known as the fit girl, my WHOLE LIFE. I enjoyed the lifestyle, the healthy foods etc. Then.. I CHANGED.. I did a complete 180! .. I no longer wanted to eat rabbit food, protein shakes and vegetables.. I was craving more, I wanted that juicy greasy hamburger, that oily pizza and of course cheetos! .. I've been eating it all, with no care in the world! But of course with all pleasures there comes a price.. and before you knew it the pounds of unhealthy foods I've been consuming have been packing on my body.. I've decided I might as well take photos in my once beloved workout outfit (size L,XL) before I've gotta move up to a 1X. These photos show me exploding out of my favorite workout outfit and the new purple stretch marks on my fastly growing love handles..enjoy! 🥰

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A super sexy photoset and this outfit has to be used in a stuffing! It will have to be soon as I can only imagine how hard it was to stuff all your juicy TITilating ASSets into this skin tight jump suit that pushes your belly out making you look like a real proper 🐷🐷🐷😋. Definitely on it's last days for sure. 

You get tons of sexy angles of her juicy curves in this white see through sexy outfit, including white full back panties which are one of my kryptonites lol. Standing as well as sitting shots all showcasing her 3Bs. 

Only thing that could have made this better is some older pics of her in this outfit when it probably fit better. Amazing how far she has let herself go. I absolutely love it 😍

Link to review